Thursday, November 16, 2017

Where in The World Did October Go?

Honestly, sometimes my days fly by so fast it leaves my head spinnnnninnnnng...

It is so trite.  And so true.

I really was going to make an effort to post more often and before I know it...another month...and a half has disappeared.  

So, here we go!  October Highlights.  Drumroll please!

Our 10th Year Wedding Anniversary on October 6, 2017

There are few things better in this world than dinner out with this handsome guy!

My first cooking class ever-Vegetarian Food with my dear friend, Vani!



This morning was good for my soul...in many ways!  I could get addicted to cooking classes!


A wonderful field trip with my students to the Sao Paulo Symphony Hall



Pictures simply cannot do this place justice!  It is one of my favorite places by far that I have visited here in Brazil the last 10 years and I have seen a lot of amazing places.

Just to prove I do work here as a teacher, this is me during Parent/Teacher Meetings!

Every month finds us attending many birthday parties and October was no different.  I think we only had four this month...if I remember correctly!  This is Noah with his little classmate friend, Manuela.  Her party was a new experience for me.  Her mother hired a crepe catering company.  I ate two huge plates of crepes and salad.  It was out of this world!

Chloe enjoyed getting all made up as much as I enjoyed the food!


Noah even allowed a little painting...

Noah and his friend, Gilherme


Like I said...it was heavenly!!!

More art classes...

I was so honored to have a fellow Griggs teacher from out of town give a class on music for me.  He is an accomplished violinist and captivated my students and I's attention.

She is one of my favorites.  Her afternoon birthday tea one of my favorites.  Words can in no way describe my love, admiration or respect for this woman who God has used to bring much joy to my years in Brazil.  I love her.  Dearly.

Oh, have I mentioned before that part of my Brazilian journey is learning to LOVE afternoon tea times with friends???  Brazilians do so many things well, but one thing they are professional at is eating.  Oh, do we ever EAT WELL!!!
That is all for now, folks!  That is our October journey in a nutshell.  

November is well...almost over and my children and I are super excited that our schoolyear is also almost over!!!  Whohhoooo for summer vacation just around the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment